Veterinary Compounding & Treatments
Our state-of-the-art compounding lab helps to ensure that you will receive the highest quality care. We continually receive the most up to date training and education for veterinary medications. Our certified pharmacist and technicians have extensive training and experience in compounding animal and pet medications in Baltimore, MD.
Is Compounding for my Pet Really Necessary?
Compounding is a critical part of veterinary medicine because it empowers you to give pets the exact medications they need, when they need it. Pets cannot always receive the commercially manufactured medications that may not be appropriate.
Perhaps a better question would be — How hard is it to get your cat to swallow a pill? Every pet owner at one point experiences the difficulty of providing medications for their pet.
- Tablets – tiny size option available
- Liquids – lots of flavors to choose from
- Chewable Treats – Soft chews in different flavors
- Snap a Dose Tablets – Correct dose in a snap. Each tablet is scored to offer 4 different doses.
- Transdermal Gel – Bypass the hassle of giving medication by mouth and apply it on the skin instead.
- OTIC – Great for ear infections. Lasts in the ear for 7-14 days, elminate the need for ear drops.
Our Patients Include